Thursday, March 6

Simeon's Baby Blessing

JayR and Christy blessed their newest little baby last Sunday. His name is Simeon. They have five now and are way ahead in the race. Here are some pictures of the family. It is always a lot of fun to get together with everyone. Haini made sushi and didn't tell anyone that there was actually raw fish inside. I guess that they all thought that it was all California Rolls. Let's just say that it surprised some. Leave it to Haini to pull something off like that. I think it was raw eel or raw squid. I can't remember. Whatever it was, it really stunk, but the rest of the sushi was AWESOME. Aren't I the luckiest? My husband makes the best sushi EVA!!! For REalZ.















5 comments:

  1. hey, you've been tagged you know. look at my blog and answer those many questions!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures and looked like a lot of fun. Okay if I would have eaten something that I knew had raw fish in it I might have had to run to the bathroom. BUT that is only because I've never had it before and refuse to try it.LOL Appaerntly a lot of people like it - so I'm probably just weird.

    I have to say I LOVE that picture of Marley on your side bar with the blue shirt and her smile. What a total cutie!

    Hey thanks for the anniversary ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really good at taking pictures. I just love your work. will you do a photo shoot of James and I when we came home for Christmas? Karly can be your helper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the blog love. the world is a small place. i know the simpsons (jeremiah). we went on a mission together and I shot his wedding...I'll have to send you links.

    plus back in the day i went to little school named kahuku for a year or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are so cute!! i love them! you're such a good photographer!! Christy told me that you have a blog so i wanted to check it out!

    ReplyDelete