Friday, November 28

and so Christmas begins...

So my little buddy Sitani is so fun to have around this holiday. He is hitting that age where Christmas becomes fun as a parent. He gets excited about every little thing he sees that is Christmas or even if he hears the word.
One good thing about living in Utah is seeing the beautiful lights on Temple Square. We make it every year but this year I am extra excited to spend it with Sitani. Let the holiday begin: hot chocolate with whipped cream, christmas music playing, christmas lights around the tree, good ole christmas movies, and of course lots of snow and sledding (lets hope).

(and... no I did not take these shots- it's called Google)

6 comments:

  1. Hurray for Christmas. james and I put up some Christmas lights yesterday and we've already started watching "Charlie Brown's Christmas.

    The Christmas Season is here at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet many holidays are more fun with kids. Sofi and I go see the lights, but we do it quickly and head off to Crazy Buffet. I think he gets more excited about the food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are beautiful pictures...I almost asked you if you took them but then read the bottom. :) I love google.

    We are excited for Christmas this year for so many reasons. 1) Seeing you all at Yellowstone, 2) Having fun where there is snow (we don't usually get white Christmases in the NW, and 3) it is Preston's 1st Christmas. :) I am sure he will just eat wrapping paper, but it will still be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me miss my "little ones". Hug him once for Granma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we come with you guys when you do the temple square trip?

    ReplyDelete