Tuesday, November 18

More Sitani Fun

So I can't believe some of the crazy things that Sitani says. Just in the past 3 hours this is what I heard come out of this little 3 year old kid.

At the gym playing basketball he wanted to shoot on the bigger baskets:
Me: Sitani come and shoot on the little basket.
Sitani: No mom, I'm not little...I'm big.

Then we left the gym and I asked him if we should go to Target or Walmart and he said, "Mom, lets go to Gold's Gym."  (we drove by it the night before)

Later as we got some groceries at Target while in the check out line he points to the magazines and shouts out,  "Look Mom, it is Barrack Obama."  I heard a chuckle out of the old man behind us.

Then on our way out of the store he says, "Mom, my muscles are coldie."  

On our way home he was playing with the ipod and dropped it on accident. I asked him where it was and he said that it got lost. When we got home, he got out of his seat and said, "Misca, Moosca, Mickey Mouse." Then he reached down and grabbed it and said, "Yeah...I found it with Mickey Mouse."

I wish I had a tape recorder to keep track of this little mind. I think 3 is my favorite stage but I guess that I have said that every stage is my favorite so far.

3 comments:

  1. Kids say the cutest things. I have a friend who's blog is just quotes that her kids say each day. It is so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. Missy Moo is always saying, "I'm not big, I'm little!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! kids do say the darnest things. i can't wait till Malia can learn to talk. I want to know what she's THINKING about all the time!

    ReplyDelete