Sunday, November 16

Warning: No More Umas From Sitani

The other day Heinrich had a conversation with Sitani that went something like this...
Heinrich: Sitani, come give daddy uma (kiss).
Sitani: No umas daddy, only Marley umas.

So Heinrich told me about that little conversation and I thought nothing of it until this morning when I had my own conversation with Sitani that went like this...

Me: Sitani, come give mommy umas.
Sitani: No more umas mommy. Sitani has muscles.

So my little monkey got attacked by umas. I think that he thinks he is big and all but every time we ask him how old he is, he says 2. And every time we ask Marley how old she is, she says 3. (her one and only favorite number.) Our kids are growing up too fast.


5 comments:

  1. He is just too bug for kisses! That is too funny! Once you have muscles you don't need kisses anymore!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is getting to bug I mean big for kisses LOL. Sorry my wife was tired. You have good looking kids maybe we can do an arrange marriage with our kids LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Sitani that just because he has mussles that in no reason to not give UMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes they are getting big every Sunday that I see them!!! haha cutie pies! oh and don't even worry about our pictures :) we got some taken... I just thought you'd want to practice on my ridiculously g'd looking fam! lol jk jk but thanks for the offer :) maybe I can have a sesh with my niece and nephew and then hand her some wallets so she can be jealous of how cool of a auntie i am! haha jk oh long comment, but i do love how you take photos and if you ever really want to use the book I won from Omis thing you can!!! it's pretty tight, but how come i don't even have a cool camera to try it out on!! haha oh and i'm glad you guys enjoyed the food at the kai :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete