Tuesday, November 11

Happy Birthday Sitani

Thanks to Grace for being the COOLEST AUNTIE EVER!!! She took Sitani to the BYU game and managed to take pics along the way to record the memory. He had a blast and we now officially have a 3 year old. Wowsers.




some tackle time during half time


the real game was going on in the bleachers with little plastic guys. 
(Partyland $3.00=Priceless)
Grace tried to get him to do #1 but all he knows is that he was 2 years old.


ringing the victory bell afterwards
posing with Cosmo
the walk home

7 comments:

  1. What a fun afternoon for Sitani. Those pictures are priceless.

    I have a ton of pictures from chucky cheese that I need to get to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for him! What a great aunt! I can't believe he's 3--holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Sitani had a great time with a great Aunt. Lots of neat pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah I was waiting for you to put the pictures up! Nice job editing them. That was such a fun day. Thanks so much for letting him come with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to live closer to you guys. happy Birthday Sitani! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday sitani! Love the pictures

    send me your email so I can send you an invite to my blog

    lishainouye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete