Saturday, November 15

A Week Like This



Ever have a week like this? Sick kids, sick husband, sick self. My kids have learned that when everything piles up JUST PLAY IN IT.  :) (P.S. All of these clothes are clean and managed to go right back on the floor.)  I will try to get it together today but if anyone wants to do some pics...the weather is nice.  Call me. It is short notice but just let me know when and where. I got a lot of requests from people and then I went into hiding. Sorry.  I think that Saturday through Tuesday are supposed to be good weather.  The best times are around 10:00 in the morning or 4:00 in the evenings

2 comments:

  1. This is how my house looks all day, every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, at least you have the excuse of being sick. . .how come my house is looking like that and i'm perfectly well?

    ReplyDelete