Sunday, July 27

4 Years and 2 Kids Later

Wow!!! I can't believe that we've been married for 4 years already.  We recently celebrated our anniversary.  (actually a month ago)  oops.  I've been thinking a lot about the past couple years and the future.  All I can say is that marriage gets better with every year and with every kid.  It has been a blast to be married to the funniest guy ever.  He is the type of guy I always wanted to marry and ten times more.  He is more of a father than I could have ever asked for my children and incredibly patient with my crazy-old-grandma-forgetful self.  He is a sushi chef, laundry man, potty-training, reggae-lovin type of guy.  There isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't turn his music up and get Sitani and Marley 'dancin'.  It seems like he always just wants to make us happy.  
Our life has been so crazy with ups and downs but I am thankful for everyone of our experiences because we've grown together.  We have been incredibly blessed in SO SO SO many ways I can't even count them all.  We have been blessed with two beautiful and healthy kids and I can't wait to have more.  I always think back on all the fun we've had together.  I know that there are a lot more trials ahead but it will be okay as long as we do it together. 
We luf you Haini!!!!!  You are our Rasta Buddah Monkey Daddy.  (sorry about the cheesy post, Haini. hahahaha)
da dating dayz

Without these girls, I would have never met Haini.  Much mahalos ladies.
all of Haini's lil brothers and sisters

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! You two are such a beautiful couple. And beautiful babies! I just can't wait until Sam and Sara get some more!!! I never saw Omi as a baby. Anyways congrats on these wonderful years, and wishing you many many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey seriously congrat's! that is awesome! I would have never noticed haini with short hair! lol. Best of luck and good wishes for many more years!
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you just a sight for sore eyes :) ur wedding fliccs are presh and HAPPY "late" but none the less ANNIVERSARY!!! Hello did you need a babysitter? Kz I didn't get a call... :) next time lemme know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....your wedding was so pretty! Those pix totally take me back. Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! You're both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutly love your wedding pictures! ~Wendy S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (late) Anniversary! Time goes SO fast! CRAZY, CRAZY!! I hope the years to come will bring much more happiness to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post; Laie temple is my fave of all! (We got married there too). And yes, you guys really do make beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How come you both look so young? Have you gotten older? I think I did also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how exciting! i love anniversaries. you guys are so cute together

    ReplyDelete