Monday, July 14

Marley is turning ONE!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe our lil baby-girl is one already.  We are having a BIRTHDAY barbecue for Marley and everyone is all invited.  It will be on Saturday the 19th at 4:00.  It's gonna be at the Foothills Park in Orem.  The directions are 1100 East and 1010 North in Orem.  Go East on 800 North and turn left on 1100 East.  It kinda wraps around some houses but shouldn't be too hard to find.  Call me if you need directions.  If you have kids, then make sure they bring some water clothes because we're going to have a water-slide.  It will be a lot of fun. Just come and eat and celebrate Marley's birthday with us. 
 

10 comments:

  1. :( Oh, I wish I could come!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I'm too far away! Have so much fun!!! Love the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley you will have to come here and celbrate your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited! We'll be there! (Marley is so so cute)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we don't have kids, but can Sofi play on the waterslide?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi, the invite is so cute. Yes, we will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I wish we could come!!! I haven't even met the little cutie yet!! She is beautiful. I can't believe she is already a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an ANGEL!! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be there for sure in our bikinis and speedos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to R.S.V.P. but I don't know what to say after reading Jill's comment...ha!ha!jk We should be there unless for some strange reason I am "not feeling well"....if that's the case in advance I would like to say: Thanks for the invite have a Heppi Birfday Marley and we will bring your present to church..:)

    ReplyDelete