Saturday, July 26

A Taste of Grandma & Grandpa's

I LIED WHEN I SAID THAT MARLEY'S BIRTHDAY WAS THE LONGEST POST EVER. We went to Idaho for the week and it turned into a week long photo shoot. Dalynn and I had so much fun going places with the kids so we could take pictures. I love you Dalynn. I had so much fun and thanks for putting up with my constant click click of the camera. I have only two weeks until work starts so I am just going crazy. Here it goes... the longest post in all of blogging history.
Auntie Alisha on the Favorite Swing


Dalynn and her Juice
Wow...Dalynn truly is beautiful inside and out.



Lil Miss Ember Grace (aka Apple)





the Trampoline



I love this quilt. (can that be added in the will...Mom) :)
at the Zoo

The lady walking in thought that Marley was part of the exhibit.  
The funny thing is that we were in the monkey exhibits.  
Can you tell which ones are the monkeys?

melting, drippy, sticky popsicles
I just love Ember's eyes.

Roar... there is a lil girl camouflaged into the tiger.  Can you spot her?
Thanks for letting us use the van.. Dad.
the Water Park





Planting Flowers with Grandma


Sprinkler Fun!!!



Helicopter Flights with Auntie Grace

I could just follow Dalynn and her girls around all day and snap pictures. They are so photogenic and Daniel is one lucky guy to have these three beauties all to himself.







Sitani's bum was hilarious. Where is his mother?




I think the green water bucket is Sitani's favorite toy at Grandma and Grandpa's.




I heard some loud giggling outside and came out to these two playing on the tramp. 
Sitani was just giggling and laughing at Dalynn.

Can we say "yummy peas?" Can we say "pedicure?"




Mika is so animated and full of life. She could 
entertain me for hours just by her facial expressions.






The party ended when Ember threw up.  This is afterwards. Poor thing.
We were so excited to see Jace even if it was only for a couple of hours.
What is visit to grandma and grandpa's house without a picture of the piano.

11 comments:

  1. Kristi your pictures are amazing! You are really good!! It was fun to have you guys here, although I was working. Can't wait to live closer to you guys again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your pictures Kristi. They always look so fun and summer-y, like I wanna just eat a big slice of watermelon and run through a sprinkler. :) You gals look like you had fun! I love the picture of Dalynn sitting in the swing with the pink shirt. And I like the toenail one with the peas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pictures. Thanks for coming and having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh kristi....you are SO talented!!! your pictures are awesome!! is it really only 2 weeks left until work starts again?!! NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic of Alicia is AWESOME! I love your choice of processing there too. Nice! You should blow it up for her for Christmas or something.

    Love the hat on the line, clotheslines are all the rage right now, I'm seeing them everywhere, LOL! And I'm in the city, so not real ones...

    You're so good at photographing people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious, precious, precious! Those are such precious pictures! You do such a good job with photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are awesome!! Your kids are amazing!! Thanks so much for coming up and sharing the fun.
    I still think you ought to open your own studio and gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're great at taking and editing pics! what program do you use? awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh your hired. Luke and I always love your photos. You really are very talented Kristi. You know if you ever needed a side job you sure have the skills. Seriously if we actually had money we would hire you. :)
    Love, love, love all the pictures. Daylnn is so beautiful. The kids couldn't be any cuter either. All the little cousins are growing up so fast. I wish we could of been there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realized who it is that also knows me and you, did you teach school with ashley muir? I went to school with her, and her older sister and my older sister were best friends. Check out my blog, and you can find hers and see if you remember her. Or maybe you already did that!
    Cute pictures again Kristi. I love your photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your pictures. I can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete