Sunday, July 20

Here It Goes!!!

Marley's birthday was a BLAST and thanks for all the crazy people who came. For those of you who weren't able to make it, don't worry... of course I took a million pictures. No for realz... This might be the world's biggest post.. Sorry... I just had too much fun with all these cute kids. (and the adults, too).
Marnie said that she would pay her kids $5.00 if they would eat raw fish. Lucee tried....
She chewed it a lil... and then
She spit it out and then downed a whole bottle of water.

Paige tried it and actually swallowed. Then she said, "I don't think I will try that again." hahaha
These kids are so much fun. CRAZY!!!
Filipo & Haini barbecue while Malakai eats it all.


Al's Cute Boys
Weezer's Cheeser

Bill and Brynlie
Relaxing Marnie
Sam the Man
PCS Boyz
Jill and Keiti
Sara, Jace, Mark, Marley n Laura
Mom and daughter shots



Roxy and Bynlie
I can't get enough of this cute lil girl. She is a couple days older than Marley.
Auntie Pasi with Simeon. So cute
The most beautiful women and their cute lil kids. One is still on the way. Go Hot Mammas!!
Sia and Marley
Hahahaha. So Marnie has never seen a dead pig before. I know that she wanted to eat it. mmmmm Yummy!!!! I'll bring you some for lunch someday. Aw. Nasty. (Pig with my oatmeal.)
Birthday cake
BYUH friends

Michael almost broke the pinata stick. Muscle Man

Nata finally finished it off and the kids went crazy.


I was waiting for her to dive in and eat but she just picked at it.
Ma'afu always holding the kids. Go Uncie!!!

So happy to see my long lost baller tetris-freak bestest friend from back in the BYUHawaii dayz. Aww the ole dayzz. I miss all the freckle jokes. (Okay open your eyes Kristi.)
Bill is a friend from Haini's high school dayz. He is also Mr. UVSC Rugby.
Cousin times...

Bubble fun!!!

Caroline was crazy on the slip and slide.
Is that soda in your bottle?
Simeon's own lil pool away from the big crazy cousins.



The real fun began when JayR started chucking the kids onto the slide.



Sammy and her hat!!!





I love this cute lil Lili who is so photogenic.
Sitani's idea of a fun party was to push Marley around in the stoller.
Lote and Mika sitting poolside
Jaimi playing with lil Simeon Dude.

I wish it never ended but eventually the sun went down and we had to go home. Thanks for all who came and made it so much fun.

13 comments:

  1. Man you guys know how to party! I wish we could have come - that looked like a blast!! Awwwe!! so cute! Happy bday Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like FUN!!! That is a REAL PARTY!! I wish we could have come. Happy FIRST Birthday Marley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, we had fun at Marley's party! Sorry we couldn't stay longer... She's such a cute girl and you're an awesome photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is, you and your family know how to throw a party--I am still not to sure about the dead pig though. Your famliy is so fun. My kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was the sweetest birthday party ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOTS of neat pictures. Looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics! makes us feel like we were actually there... so sad we couldn't make it. marley is so beautiful! carlos loves to play with sitani-we should get together so they can play sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the party ROCKED! Happy Birthday Marley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Party!Great Pictures!! I'm so glad we went even if it was for a quick sec. I stold the picture you took of us, but we should of had you jump in with us...well, I guess @ the next party :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we had so much fun in that short time we were there :) love all the flics... it was good to see all the hale 5 frens :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLY COW! That was the longest post ever:) When you guys say you're having a party, you guys have a party!!! Happy Birthday Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved being there even though it was only for a short while!!! You are the cutest mom and I am the so blessed to be their "adopted aunty" hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete