Friday, March 6

Aaaah...Sweetness


Photobucket
This baby/pregnancy has been making me really crave sushi like no other.  For Valentines Day there were no chocolates/flowers but YES there was Haini's famous California Rolls.  It was the best Valentines yet.  Well, yesterday I came home from work to this..... mmmm. Haini had spent all afternoon making sushi for others (he should start a business) and the best surprise was that he left me my own box.  It made my day of 2nd grade madness turn into sweet bliss.  I seriously am so lucky to have my man. This week, he also rearranged/cleaned all the cupboards in the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom for me, put a table cloth on our table (mom would be so proud), and took the kids to Toys-R-Us to play around.  He is a total superman.  (not to mention he does his own laundry, cooks dinner, does the grocery shopping, does dishes/unloads the dishwasher and even has taken on a new hobby of doing Marley's hair every morning).  
We love our daddy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed with your SUPER man! Does he give lessons? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, Haini you are awesome. Thanks for being such a cool dude. And a fun father. I'm so glad you're apart of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I am so having California Rolls for lunch on Saturday. A day without the kiddos definitely means a day without McDonald's. Whoohoo! We should have Haini make all the food for our next family reunion. What does he think of that?

    ReplyDelete