Tuesday, March 24

Two Crazy Monkeys

We found some old chairs by the dumpster and decided to paint them with some pink paint we had lying around.  Sitani also got a new hat. He put it on and suddenly grew up. When I got all excited and tried to make him feel cool he said, "Mom, take a picture!"  Then one picture turned into a mini photo session and of course Marley had to find a hat and get a picture, too. AAAAHHHH.... I have two crazy monkeys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so photogenic and cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! Your kids are so cute!
    Can you email me at emmajohns@bellsouth.net
    I have some photography questions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love naked babies!! yeah for marley!

    ReplyDelete