Tuesday, March 10

Chocolate Brown

I recently found an old poster that I had in my classroom.  It has these balloons with all the different colors.  I brought it home for Sitani have in his room.  I overheard Haini going over the colors with him.  He went through the blue color, red color, orange color and then all of a sudden I heard Sitani say that one of the balloons was chocolate.  Sure enough, he was pointing to the brown balloon. 
Later on, we were at the church and somebody gave Marley a brown balloon and tied it on her wrist.  Everywhere they went, people would say, "Marley, do you have a brown balloon? or I like your brown balloon."  Every time Sitani would correct them by saying, "It's not brown, it's chocolate." 
Oh this poor kid is so confused and I think that this is a big sign that his mother is eating too much chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. he could have associated worse things than chocolate with the color brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny
    Maybe when ever he sees brown he will call it chocolate.
    P.S I love chocolate.
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. I just saw the comment I made earlier. I've been trying to get James to use his own sign in. Hehehe oh well.

    I was thinking more on the lines. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if everything that was brown was chocolate. That would be great."

    ReplyDelete