Thursday, March 5

Summer is Almost Here

The weather has been a little nice lately.  The kids played outside for a couple hours the other day at Christy's. I got my annual "Skip Spring and Go Straight to Summer" bug.  I was quickly reminded - NOT YET - when I realized I almost went through a whole bag of wipes from cleaning those runny noses.  Yes, patience is a virtue I still need to work on.  I just can't wait.   
Photobucket
This will be Simeon's first big boy summer.  He is getting so big.
Photobucket
It's a good thing Marley has lots of girl cousins.  She loves their lil kitchen playhouse.  I caught her trying to climb on top of the fridge.
Photobucket
Although Sitani is getting too big, this is still his favorite toy at his cousin's house.
Photobucket
Sami and her skates
Photobucket

Photobucket
Every time I see Lia, she has some kind of funny outfit on. She is a total cutie-pie
Photobucket
I think I had a pair of boots like this when I was little but mine weren't fashionably pink.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Sitani backing up his car so carefully. Too Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Especially the ones of lia in her boots! You are such a good photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute kristy! you are so talented. I especially love the boots on the wrong foot. lol! the colors all look amazing.

    can you send me your email so i can send you an invite? marylatu@gmail.com. thanks kristy!

    ReplyDelete