Saturday, February 28

Curtis + Michelle

These two beautifully-in-love butterflies were so much fun today.  
They laughed at the pregnant lady laying on the cement trying to get a good shot (that's me). 
They cried (from too much sun in their eyes). 
They layed on cold cement in the middle of downtown Provo.
 They sat on dead flies.
 They even had leaves thrown in their faces (thanks assistant Gracie).
They endured all of this and still managed to come out smiling and happy in love like two little fluttery white doves 
(okay, that is going too far).
It was a blast to do my first engagement photo shoot ever.  You guys were the perfect models.
Thanks!!! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and.... a special shout out to my little assistant/sister (Gracie Lou) 
who did a little modeling for me, too.  If you know Gracie, then you would know that she is not really being serious in this shot.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Those turned out really cool! Nice work. Favorite part of the day was definitely you laying on the ground lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful shots! You are such a great photographer Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the color in the pictures. Grace you are a dork, I love your pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though technically not your first engagement photo session ever... you did take ours and I thought they were FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, I totally forgot about that. I even had to borrow someone's small little camera. That was so fun. I remember Daniel trying to lift you into a tree on Hukilau Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi those are AWESOME!!!!! You have such a talent. Can I book you to do newborn pictures? I'm serious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloha Kristi,
    Hey there old roomie from our BYU-H days! Those are really nice pics. Do you have a photography portfolio/blog?
    I check on your blog often. I love to see what you've been up to! I love to take a gazillion pics of my kids too.
    Take Care!
    Pumehana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photographer you are! These are really great pictures. It looks they are having a great time. I just hope you aren't starting a new career. I still have some boys that need to be in your class. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. those are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! these are fantastic. what does the mk stand for? it's a cute logo. you are so girl - your business is gonna take off!!!

    ReplyDelete