Tuesday, February 10

100's Day

It was 100's day last week and so the 2nd grade teachers decided to, once again, dress up as 100 year old ladies.  I can't believe that I actually found all of these clothes from my own closet. EEEEkkk.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
What a nerdy grandma I am!!!

Photobucket
Yes these shoes were from my very own closet.  Stop it!!!

Photobucket
This is what I will be looking like in a few years. I think I'm gonna have to be teaching until the day I die.  My poor students...  No comments Puh-leeasse.  Hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! You guys all looked so awesome! You're such a fun teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could whistle i would. NOT! just joking. You will be a very cute grandma just not matching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved 100 day.
    My favorite part was licking the blow pop.You are the BEST teacher ever!!!!!!!
    love lily

    ReplyDelete