Friday, February 13

Love, Amor, Ofa


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is us, yes believe it or not, almost 5 years ago. Time has flown by and yet I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see him. Sometimes, okay a lot of times, I even catch myself acting goofy and stupid around him because I can't control my nerdiness. Life is up and down on a day to day basis but marriage seems to get stronger with time. Sometimes I want to sit on him for his stubbornness (like refusing to go to a doctor check-up) and other days I want to just lay by him and think of old days (that is until Marley starts crying because she thinks that he is "ALL HERS"). I just Love, Love, Love Valentines Day but don't worry, I'll save my mushy love thoughts for "THE CARD".  I hope you all have a good day with a LOVELY friend.

2 comments:

  1. We totally understand how you can be so in love with Haini and he is one lucky man to have you as his wife. I remember those pictures~ Good days; past, present and future.

    ReplyDelete