Sunday, February 1

Amaiah

This little 7 weeker is soooo precious. Her name means beloved and she is such an angel. She was born 1 week before her daddy (Brandon Bradley) played in the Vegas Bowl for BYU. She also has more Jordan's and Nike's than I have ever had in a lifetime. It was such a good experience to try to take photos of a newborn. I've decided that she is just gonna be MY little model as she grows. She is gonna be a hottie. Her mom (Janique, should be a supermodel) is 1/2 Caucasian/Jamaican and her dad is African American. She is just so beautiful and they are so lucky to have her. (hmmm I can't wait for my little newborn) You always forget how tender it is to be in a newborn's presence. Thanks guys for letting me meet your little angel. Thanks to Jenny for introducing us.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks Laura for letting me borrow your camera, once again. You're da Bestest Sister EVA!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Kristi, the pictures look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shoot turned out really well! You have got such a good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are amazing. Will you take pictures of Gwenevere when we move back?

    I love Amaiah's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, talk about a beautiful family! Your pictures turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi-

    Hey there! This is Carly Page/Greenland. Facebook is so crazy! I am not on it, but my sister is and your brother, Daniel, found her and so, here I am finding you! I've thought about you often over these many years. Your family is beautiful and so are your photos. Would love to get in touch. E-mail? - nateandcarly@hotmail.com
    So excited to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! ~ again, Kristi~ I love your pics. I can't wait till you open your own studio!

    ReplyDelete