Wednesday, February 4

Yucky Days


Photobucket
On Sunday, Marley threw up about 9 times and then on Monday it hit Sitani, but you would have never known. They've been smiling and giggling and running around like weirdos. I love these two monkeys.
Photobucket
Marley carried this blanket around all day Sunday and kept wanting to put it on her head.  Don't mind the pizza face.

Photobucket


Photobucket
We left her naked for laundry purposes. After about the third time she threw up I decided just to let her be naked for the day.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. Ugh, we had that a few weeks ago. Happy to hear your kids are smiling through it. Missy Moo laid on the couch for a week. Love the pics! You taking that class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... I am sorry. That stuff is awful. I hope you and Haini aren't next in line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just lalalala looovvvve these two!!! they are little supermodels!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bad.
    It is so weird that they were running around when they were sick.When I am sick I am laying in bed.
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so cute Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest sick kids ever. We leave Gwenevere naked all the time she is constantly throwing up after feedings. So i'm the only one who is constantly changing my clothes. That or I stay home all day so I can where the same t-shirt with spit up on it all day.

    Hope your kidos get better soon.

    ReplyDelete