Thursday, March 19

They Said It Was Gonna Snow

Our weatherman told us to prepare for snow this weekend. NO!!!!  Once you give me a couple of beautiful days like we've had, you are not allowed to mention the "S" word until November.  I'm seriously done with winter for the year, but I AM so excited for Spring and Summer.  It is just so close.  With the beautiful weather, we managed to get a lot done this afternoon.
Photobucket
Lia made cookies for us.
Photobucket
The Roller-skating Restaurant was scrumptious.
Photobucket
 Lili was a wonderful waitress.
Photobucket
The sandbox took me back to my beach dayz.
Photobucket
 I even got to watch the "X" Games on Nata's homemade ramp.
Photobucket
Sitani drove around town for a while and ran some errands.
Photobucket

Photobucket
All in all, I think we had a pretty productive afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are suburb and I can't wait to join you on your fun weekend activities.

    ReplyDelete