Sunday, March 22

Grandma Came!!!

We had a fun weekend when Grandma and Alisha decided to surprise us two days earlier. We went to the park, ate huge ice cream cones AND went swimming.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marley is TOTALLY in the dolly stage and I LOVE it!!! She wanted to take her baby everywhere and she kept talking to her baby and asking her questions. I would turn around and hear, "Baby, wanna go down the slide? or Baby, wanna go potty?" (She even put her baby in her lil potty and started jumping up and down screaming, "She did it, she did it!")
All I can say is that I LOVE my lil girl.
Photobucket
(Poor baby is a total mess from the potty, park, and ice cream.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Love these curls)
Photobucket

Photobucket
We even got to go swimming at their hotel (2X).
Photobucket

Photobucket
On Saturday, we had the whole pool to ourself for over 2 hours. It was a fun weekend. Come again grandma and Alisha.

1 comment: