Wednesday, July 14

1 Year Old

Happy Birthday to my lil guy. It was just a year ago that we brought him home. I think that with my other two kids, I was so excited to watch them hurry up and grow up, that with Elijah I really just enjoyed every second. He is so pleasant and so easy going that it is hard not to enjoy time with him. He has also evolved into the "Coolest Kid Ever" (words of Haini). He is such a funny guy to watch.
*Chases Sitani around
*Makes Sitani laugh really hard (he calls him "Diaper-Boy")
*Has an incredibly tight grip - picked up a big bottle of laundry soap the other day
*Throws everything- when finished from his high chair
*Loves to cuddle and suck on your face in the morning
*Is considered Marley's little baby (she thinks she is his mommy)
*Likes to spit out his tongue and laugh
*Loves bananas and strawberry
*Walked really early and now starting the basketball stage (my favorite)
*Doesn't talk much yet (says dada)
*Loves taking baths with Sitani and Marley
*Gives good kisses
*Incredibly cute, funny, and totally still my baby

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

He is always stuck in the middle of these two monkeys
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I especially like his tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday cute Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! So stinkin' cute! Please teach me how to have sweet, easy-going babies/kids! Yours are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! One?! When did that happen?! Time flies when you're not there to see it...
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN. I'm with Haini. I think he's the "coolest kid ever." He's lucky to have a mom who takes such good pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that last photo was my favorite with his huge eyes. So cute! And i love love love the newborn pics. so sweet. Happy belated birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete