Tuesday, July 27

Details and Pricing

I think that people are beautiful creatures. Even if you have that big nose or those huge ears that stick out, there is something amazingly unique and special in each one of us. Sometimes I like to just sit and watch and I laugh at how funny most of us look and yet something inside just makes us glow. 

Looking through a lens helps me stop and observe that glow.
 Its a strange way for me to really see people as they are inside and to be excited about the little things.


I am attracted to bright colors and mismatched patterns.
I am attracted to laughter, silliness, and life as it really is.
I get excited when I get a shot that can't be caught again.
I get excited when I get a shot of love, laughter or just quiet solemnity.

WHAT TO EXPECT
*a relaxed and no-pressure experience

I will most likely communicate ideas and thoughts through e-mail prior to the session. This helps me to get a sense of your personality and what it is that you have in mind. I love it when you have your own ideas and want to add your own unique twist (for example...

*your favorite toys... skateboards/dolls,
*doing what you like to do together as a family... playing checkers/tackling with a football,
*or favorite places you like to be... a basketball hoop/ice-cream shop).

What makes your family unique?

Then we can decide what we want to do with your session.

In preparing for the session, remember that bright, fun, and comfortable clothes are always the best. Please DON'T match and DON'T wear all the same colors. Don't worry about being perfect. None us are.

*Do eat lots of sugar, take naps if needed and prepare to laugh a lot and enjoy your family.

If you are doing a newborn shoot, I think that your home would be the most comfortable and convenient in case you need to feed or change diapers. Because I only shoot with natural light, I will ask you to watch for a time when you have the best lighting.
I love the simple shots of newborns and capturing their little details. Simple is best.
You'll want to capture all of this within their first two weeks.

PRICING
Portraits are $50.
This applies to kids, newborns, maternity, engagements, and seniors.

Families are $100.
This applies to immediate family only. Please e-mail me about larger groups.

*After your session, each image (30+) will be individually crafted and put onto a disc with the printing rights.
*You will receive your disc within 2-3 weeks.
*I will then challenge you to print the ones you like.
I will be glad to help and give recommends with that process.

*Prices are subject to change as I upgrade my equipment and gain experience.
*Travel fees apply for outside of Utah County.

WHY I BELIEVE A SESSION IS A WISE INVESTMENT...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look!
    Love the facts about you- you don't sound any different than the girl I knew, besides the kids and husband.
    Is that Tesha in that last picture? Beautiful is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog look!
    I love your artsyness!
    I love your philosophy!
    Maybe, I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're super proud of you Kristi! Keep it all coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome philosophy post! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT YOU!! HOW COOL IS YOUR PAGE....GO MARTHA!! GO KRISTI!! WOW VERY IMPRESSIVE LOVE ALL OF IT YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPIRTAION!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kristi!
    I can't wait to have kids now so you can take our family pictures! (Hopefully you will be doing this for a few more years...)
    I think it takes a really talented person to be able to capture people as well as you do! You have such a fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome kristi... just wish you lived closer... your pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing wonderful with you photography!!! Yeah!!! Keep it up, I LOVE it.

    Auntie Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. kristi! i love this! you're super talented and i'm so glad you're pursuing this. i'm happy i know your pricing now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great details on how the shoot will go. I love how easy going you are and your philosophy. I'm so excited for you!You are amazing!

    Good Luck with all your upcoming shoots can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yea, LOVE the old family photos classic :)

    ReplyDelete