Thursday, July 22

coolest family ever

I shot these in the middle of the day with bright sun shining through an overcast sky. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the light.
But... I am a fan of this beautiful family and their enormous sky blue eyes. I don't get to shoot blue eyes very often so when I do... it's like a little treat. That is all thanks to their beautiful mommy. My brother got lucky...hahaha!!!
We don't get to see these guys much because they live far away but when we do, I get so excited. My brother is hilarious and my sister-in-law could teach a class on 1-on-1 conversations. She is the best listener. I always love spending time with them. Good to see you guys!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. They are the prettiest family. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the blue eyes! The family is great also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! And yes they have BEAUTIFUL eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family and gorgeous kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel always says that about Jenn too. She's the best to talk to. Love all of these pictures. You sure are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi!!! I LOVE them!!!!! Thank you!!! You are so talented!! I can't wait to have Luke and the kids check these out. They are going to LOVE them!!! I can't wait to frame them!!

    We love you guys. Thanks for your sweet comments. Made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These turned out sooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete