Sunday, July 18

My "Family" Blind Date

I took pictures of this beautiful family last Spring when everything was in perfect bloom. It was like a blind date... she got my number from a friend and texted me to take her family pictures. We texted back and forth until we got the perfect night with the perfect weather. I was nervous. I had no idea what they would be like. Would they like me? Would they think I'm crazy? (ps... I am) It was quite nerve wracking just getting to that point. But then...
We met.. They were just like the most perfect family..ever. She is just drop dead gorgeous and he was handsome. Their daughter was to-die-for-cute. They were mellow, easy-going and I felt like the luckiest girl alive to be able to capture their family together. Thanks a heap for the chance. You guys are soooo beautiful. (If it was a real blind date.. I'd ask to see you again) hahaha

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Kristi those are so cute! But I have to say I don't like that beautiful woman for looking so flat-tummied after having a baby. LOL jk. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! You are becoming quite the proffessial. Are the one's with your name on them spicial or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and Wow again. Great pictures on a beautiful day. You really do good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty kristi!! what a gorgeous family.

    love the marley post. seriously, i want to become a photographer just so i can capture my kids real smiles. . . it takes a real photographer to do it. otherwise you just get a bunch of pics that kinda look like your kids. you've captured her beautifully. LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Look at this gorgeous family great pic Moni~ YOUR AMAZING KRISTI :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww... Aulia such a cutie. I'm so glad it worked out and you were able to take their pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work as usual...I've seen them somewhere before...it's driving me crazy trying to figure out where.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, you are SO talented. You need to get the website up and running already. :)

    ReplyDelete