Sunday, July 4

day 5



We started the day off with some fun marine life on the dock and some family pictures (coming soon).
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket
Noah was so excited that he got to hold the tennis ball.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we headed to Forks (the Twilight Zone). We went to La Push Beach and also got to see some crazy Twilight Town. There was pretty much nothing but a street of Twilight stores trying to make money off of the whole saga. There was even a red truck with Bella's name on the license. The drive was beautiful, though.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





5 comments:

  1. The thing I thought was funny about Bella's truck was that it looked nothing like Bella's truck. LOL.

    isn't it crazy how much tourism that little town gets for that movie? I bet it is so good for them though, probably boosted all of their business by 3 times.

    Loved the pictures as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have screamed like a little girl if that buffalo came through my window....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day at the beach and other places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now want to take a trip to the Northwest!! Your reunion looks like it was sooo much fun.

    AND, I want you to teach me how to take better pictures. We've been thinking of getting a digital SLR camera, but have no idea where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Marley sitting on the blue bucket totally reminded me of our little Apple. I so wish the two of them could play more.

    ReplyDelete