Monday, April 11

Trees




Lately, I'm obsessed with trees.  I think it's because I'm just waiting for them to blossom.   
Something is amazing about Spring.  

There is a lot to be said about the seasons in our lives.  
We go through times where the weather just takes everything from us and leaves us bare and dead.    
Other times when we get to bask in the sun and enjoy our fruits.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The kids are enjoying the trees too.  I found these monkeys hanging around at the park.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. We had a little tree obsession ourselves yesterday when they all exploded with blossoms in our 80 degree weather! Love all the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it will not be long untill all the trees have leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... someday I want to frame these for my house! I love all the colors of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just as good with landscapes as with portraits. I'm with Laura. I want to frame and hang them in my house. I still have your watercolored flowers in my bedroom. Maybe you're just really artistic and good at everything!

    ReplyDelete