Friday, April 22

An Eight Year Old

Eight year olds are such a fun age (believe me.... I'm with 20 of them all day, every day).  They usually have a mouthful of missing teeth.  They still have crazy imaginations and can invent wild stories.  They are grown up enough to understand a lot about life yet they believe everything you tell them including any compliments you give them.  They still want to be a good person and please others.  They start to see that everyone is different but they still accept others for who they are.  What is most fun of all is that they are not embarrassed to be themselves.  I had fun taking pictures of this cutie-pie because she is 100% her own special self.  She just turned eight.  I call her my blondie-model.  She has the prettiest blue eyes and the shiniest blonde hair.  She is incredibly smart and LOVES to read.  It was fun to have just a special session with her at this fun age!!!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Arn't 8-year olds fun! You will have some of your one soon. Kids grow-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks this is the best shoot I have seen yet. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how girly she is. The first few pics are a nice feminine contrast to the usual bold bright colors you do. that sounded wrong! LOL I love your photos!!!!!!! ALWAYS! I was just saying that you don't normally do "femmy" pics. :) haha. that still didn't come out right...You're awesome. Love you.

    ReplyDelete