Monday, April 4

LOVE for your Walls

So a while back, we read this scripture and I realized that I LOVE it. I thought it would be perfect to blow up big and put on our walls. So I made this and then got a big 20X30 frame from IKEA.  I sent it off to Costco and I'm so excited to get it and frame it. I hope the colors turn out as bright and bold as photoshop makes it. Costco tends to be pretty good with sticking with the coloring.  If you want a copy (or even in with a different color) for your little home... just let me know and I can send you one, too.  (p.s. It only costs about $9.50 to have it printed.)
Photobucket
Here is another one I made... 
I thought it was the perfect quote for our family to be remembering right now. 
Photobucket
(kinda sunbeam-ish)

5 comments:

  1. I do that too, but with lots of little ones. Isn't it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun those sayings are, gotta love Costco:)

    I love how you redecorated the top of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the messages! Your home is always full of color and love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are AWESOME! I want to hang up President Monson's quote in Gwenevere's room. Can I get a copy of both. I'll call you about colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just come read yours? That would be the best!

    ReplyDelete