Friday, April 15

Our Staycation Day 2

So remember how I said that I had a list of things that needed to be done.  Well, Marley and I were long overdue for a trim.  She got her first haircut actually done by a professional (not her mother who doesn't understand how to cut her curly hair).  It was a fun mommy/daughter morning.  Mata was AWESOME!!! We love you MATA!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Then we headed to Salt Lake to start to get Haini's tattoo removed.  He got his hand done today.  It was pretty gross to watch.
Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Later we headed to the lake to longboard and ride scooters. We stopped by and got some glow stuff first.  This is what it looked like when we first got there. It was really overcast.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


This is what it looked like by the time we left. :)
Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. a fun staycation indeed. I must admit that tattoo removing looks soar. Haini you are a super buff guy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a staycation to enjoy family fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you enjoyed your staycation. Pretty soon it will come to an end. Then it will warm up! I am glad Haini has decided to go through the pain to get his tatoo's removed. Haini I bet you are glad you did not get a Samoan Pe'a.

    ReplyDelete