Tuesday, April 12

Our Staycation Day 1

Since gas is $4.00 a gallon here... we decided that our Spring Break would be a STAYCATION.  I REALLY need a vacation (the beach would be nice) but that just isn't going to happen, so in order to trick my head and make me feel like we had a real Spring Break, we are gonna enjoy every minute.  Here are our pics from Day 1.  I have my list of things that I wanna do and a list of things that I need to do.  I'm thinking the wanna do is gonna come first place.



Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We ended our night long boarding and scootering under these lights followed by ice-cream cones.
 It was a perfect ending.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! These kids look adorable. I like the picture in which the kid was holding a baseball bat. Really nice photo. By the way, if you have or haven't known I have this painting blog, you might want to check it out if you have time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hoodies on the boys. Did you get them at that outlet store? I am so jealous. I wish I wish we were there SO bad this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are have fun on your staycation!

    ReplyDelete