Saturday, April 9

My Marley-Girl

I never get tired of taking pictures of my Marley-Girl.  She is my favorite little model.
Between the three boys, she keeps everything calm here at our lil home.
She is a peacemaking sweetie-pie and a second mom to Elijah (he calls both of us MAAA).
She has a soft girly side but gets rough with the boys.  She has a little bit of a bossy-mommy side but is always the one to make sure everyone is okay.
She likes to tackle Haini but wants me to tuck her in at night. She always requests to "be tickled".
She sings at the top of her lungs every night using her own lyrics. (poor Sitani has to listen to it all night/ they have a bunk bed :)
She tries to wink at me all the time but it looks like she is just squinting her eyes.
She wakes up every morning and wants to eat fruit snacks. She doesn't want to go along with Sitani's healthy lifestyle. hahaha
She is almost 4.
She has a hello kitty karaoke machine.
She thinks that she can train Elijah like a dog.  She makes a sound and then tells Elijah to make it.  She throws a ball and he gets it.
She likes to wear the same pair of skinny jeans EVERYDAY.
She talks about playing soccer a lot and every day I come home from work, she has her ballet stuff on. She gets excited when she makes a basket with her new pink and purple ball at the gym.
She is REALLY competitive and wants me to time her (on my phone) running buts she hates when she loses to her cousins.  She always asks them to hold hands and so no one will be the winner (or she won't be the loser).  She doesn't like losing.
She likes me to read books to her but even more, she likes to read books to us. She opens up her book and makes up stories.
Sometimes I come home and Haini has done her hair.  I'm glad she has a daddy who will sit with her (even if it is doing hair.) hahaha.  Just the other day, she asked me to do her hair the way that "Daddy does it."  I was shocked. :)
She is getting taller and thinning out.  I think she weighs as much as Elijah.
She has her own opinion and knows what she likes. I like that about her.
She still loves everything I do, though.
She asks me all the time if I'm her best friend. I hope that we will always be best friends.

Favorite color: pink
Favorite food: broccoli's
Favorite sport: BYU
Best friend: Stani


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
These two are my favorites!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love Marley! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big brown eyes. She's gunna be a heartbreaker. Her favorite food is broccoli? really? Wow that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is beautiful!!! my fav color is pink and i LOVE broccoli, we should be friends =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. She like her Mother is beautiful and knows what she wants. At least she likes one pair of Jeans and does not have to change several times while her brothers are in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for ALL the girls to play this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me she is Marvelous Marley, Little Miss Marley, Magnificent Marley, Miracle Marley and My Marley. I think I love her best! (Besides her mamma and daddy, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. To me she is Marvelous Marley, My Little Marley Magnificent Marley, Miracle Marley and My Marley. I think I love her best. (Besides her mama and daddy, of course.)

    ReplyDelete